Monday, October 20, 2008

Pictures...

I've got almost 400 pictures to go through from our picture day yesterday. A certain little boy thought it would be super cute to stick his tongue out and make funny faces in a lot of the family pictures. I think I've found 'the picture' though that will grace our walls. We got a lot of other great pics too.

Pictures of Kolin, Jadyn, Taryn and Brennan together turned out awesome...they were striking their own catalog poses. Karis decided she didn't want to participate and have fun with everyone else at one point. Kolin and I were able to get her smiling again, though we do have our fair share of Karis NOT being happy pictures.

All in all though, I have no complaints and the pictures were fun to do. I think it'll be even more fun next year when Ryanne is toddling around and she can participate in the pictures more.

1 comment:

Jessa said...

I can't wait to see them!