Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary Sweetheart!

I married my best friend 10 years ago. Most days it feels like we just got married. We've been blessed with 5 wonderful, healthy, full of life and mischief causing children. I never would have thought I'd be where I am today that long ago.

If someone had told me 11 years ago I was going to meet the man I was going to marry on the internet, I would have laughed at them. Fortunately we were online at the same time and
something just clicked. We were asked just a couple of days ago how did we know....I haven't got a clue, but I don't know what I'd do without him.

Thank you for being a wonderful and caring husband. Thank you for being a fabulous and playful daddy. Thank you for being you.

I love you!

10 down, eternity to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is just the sweetest thing ever!!