Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 weeks old today!

Can you believe it? We certainly can't. Everyone tells me that she's getting bigger and while I don't want to acknowledge that fact it's the truth. =) She's holding her head up with just a little bit of bobble and wobble. We're waiting for some real first smiles. We've gotten some super cute ones already, but can't wait for the first one that she really means.

The older bunch are in love with her. Karis loves to hold her, Brennan loves to try and wake her up, Jadyn likes to stare at her and Taryn loves to sing to her when she's upset.

Her next appt. is in a couple of weeks and we'll have to deal with the much dreaded vaccinations. If I could make them painless I would in a heartbeat. I just hate that she doesn't know what's coming and why she's getting hurt.

No comments: