Friday, January 9, 2009

If I think I'm busy now...

I can only imagine how busy I'm actually going to be once all 5 of these munchkins are in school.

Our first week with both Brennan and Karis in preschool has me wiped out. Not sure that I want to do anything this weekend, but the kids and then Kolin & I both have bowling. Of course other 'fun' stuff is thrown in there as well. Grocery shopping is always a huge highlight. =)

Ryanne is handling it all for the most part really well. She's still thrown off from everyone being home for Christmas break and now of course we're on a new schedule entirely.

Brennan and Karis are only fighting about whose day it is to go to school a couple of times a day. I think I'm going to have to go to the Dollar Tree and buy them a cheapy calendar with some stickers. I'll put B's on Brennan's days and K's on Karis' days and then they can add a sticker to THAT day once they've gone to school. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know. I'm up for just about anything at this point.

1 comment:

Rinner said...

Sticker calendar sounds like a good plan. I bet you can hardly wait till they're all in school...holy crap, just the thought makes me tired! ;)