Friday, January 16, 2009

Doe A Deer, A Female Deer

Kolin saw two deer across the street a couple of hours ago. You couldn't really see them from inside of the house because it was dark, but you could make out their outlines Kolin said they were coming by to see if they could have a council meeting to possibly call a truce. =) I think they need to try someone else....

I don't like them...never will. No matter what anyone tries to tell me it's just NOT going to happen. I probably would think they were great if different ones wouldn't have tried to kill me in the last 10 years.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

lmao a truce!

Rinner said...

Oh you big meanie, Bambie was just trying to be friends. ;)

That said, Lumpy, Clyde, and Cooper quite fond of deer...especially deer jerky or deer sticks. Haha!