Monday, November 3, 2008

50 Things About Leslie

1. I turned 30 in March
2. I have been married for 10 years
3. I recently gave birth to baby #5
4. I have 4 daughters and 1 son
5. I have lived in 4 states
6. I have lived in 2 countries
7. I graduated high school in British Columbia
8. I own a Canon Rebel xti
9. I'd love to take a photography class
10. I love using baby wipes, they will clean up anything.
11. I drive an Expedition and want something bigger
12. I always wished for a red headed baby..didn't get one.
13. My favorite color is blue
14. My favorite number is 7
15. I have 2 tattoos and would like at least 1 more, possibly 2
16. I love to scrapbook
17. I love to make different crafts that pictures can be added too.
18. I've never finished a scrapbook album
19. I've never broken any bones *knock on wood*
20. I've had multiple surgeries for wierd stuff
21. I detest spiders!
22. I love to fly in airplanes
23. I run a parenting message board
24. Sweets are a weakness for me, I hate having them in the house
25. I live in the midwest and hate the snow after the first snowfall
26. I would love to move closer to my family
27. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read!
28. I'm a HUGE Twilight fan
29. I recycle as much as I can
30. My favorite movie is Grease
31. I wish there was a laundry fairy that folded and put all the clothes away
32. I love McDonald's sweet tea, but limit myself to it
33. I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger, I now know I probably don't have the patience
34. I wish I was more organized
35. I failed my driving test 3 times before getting my license
36. I tend to procrastinate
37. I love taking my kids to the zoo and aquarium
38. I don't drink coffee, never have
39. I have naturally curly hair and hate it. It's usually pulled up in a pony tail
40. I hate touching raw meat
41. We have 2 cats that are 10 years old
42. My husband cleans the litter box and I'd like to keep it that way
43. I really like looking up baby names and seeing what people are naming their children
44. I love play word games
45. I've got a facebook accout..if you don't have one, you should get one
46. I love watching Disney movies with the kids
47. I'm always searching for a great deal on stuff we normally use
48. We took the kids to see High School Musical 3 on Saturday. I don't know who was more excited...me or the older girls
49. I don't smoke, never have and never will
50. I wish we have a dish fairy as well that would wash, dry and put away the dishes

No comments: