Thursday, November 13, 2008

25 Things About Taryn Renee

1. My favorite food is pizza
2. Green is my favorite color
3. High School Musical 2 is my current favorite movie
4. I have green eyes like my dad
5. I have lost 8 teeth
6. I think that bowling balls should be lighter than 6lbs
7. I like to read chapter books
8. I had/have the same Kindergarten and 2nd grade teacher as Jadyn
9. I don't like peanut butter
10. I like to watch old live action superhero shows with daddy
11. I love to play on the monkey bars at school
12. I have blisters on my hands to prove it
13. I love M&M's
14. I don't like to get my hair wet
15. I am a mini packrat
16. My mom has to buy me slim waisted jeans with adjustable waists
17. My favorite thing to do at school is go to art class
18. I love to wear jewelry
19. I'm a girly girl
20. I don't really like bread
21. I was my mommy's smallest baby at 7lbs 7oz
22. My birthday is July 31st
23. I like playing with my HSM dolls
24. I've been on seizure meds since I was 18 months old
25. I haven't had a seizure in 13 months......11 months to go

No comments: