Friday, September 21, 2007

You know they are feeling better...

It's never easy for me to decide whether or not the kids are well enough to go to school. I like to err on the side of caution and keep them home if I can swing just for a little more down time.

This morning Taryn was quite upset because Kolin and I told her she would be staying home again. Her eyes were all glassy and she had a low end fever. She laid in our bed for quite a while this morning watching a movie and then made her way to the living room to interact with Brennan, Karis and I.

Right after lunch Brennan and Taryn started antagonizing one another and it just didn't stop. This is when I know that the kids are feeling better and there should be no problems going to school the next day.

Of course tomorrow is Saturday, I'm hoping the other 3 don't get sick and this round is over. I was 'nice' enough to pick up Taryn's homework for her. I'm sure she's going to be thrilled. =)

No comments: