Wednesday, September 5, 2007

So sweet

A friend of mine had a baby girl 3 weeks ago. Today was a 'meet and cuddle with Grace' day. I love newborn babies. I love how they smell, squeak, cuddle and just snuggle up to you. It's one of the best feelings ever.

We got together at another friends house and took pictures of Grace outside. We got some great pics of her laying in the grass sleeping. Then she got ticked off at her mommy and tried to pee on her. That part was funny, especially since the baby wasn't mine and I wasn't the one getting peed on. =)

Brennan thought Grace was the sweetest thing ever and wanted to know if we could have a baby. I just pointed at Karis and told him his baby was standing next to me screaming because SHE (how dare we pay attention to someone else) was being ignored. I don't think he was too excited over my answer.


No comments: