Thursday, September 13, 2007

Almost 2...Terrible 2's

The terrible 2 tantrums have started and my sweet, cuddly baby girl is leaving us for places I'd rather not explore again. Everything is 'NO' lately. No is no, no is maybe, no is yes, no is give that me, no is don't touch that, no is I'm going to take your cereal and there is nothing you can do about it. I've about had enough of NO.

Tuesday the developmental therapist showed up and we decided to go on a walk. Karis threw the biggest tantrum yet. She wanted to be carried on the short walk. If I went to set her down she would lift her legs up as high as she could get them. If I just set her down she'd throw her head back. If I told her to get up, she's lay down on her stomach and kick her feet while yelling...you guessed it. NO NO NO!

I'm sure the neighbors thought we were the meanest people alive. I'm sure it didn't help that I was laughing almost the entire time because it was just so absurd.

On the other hand our baby girl..I mean BIG girl is 21 months old today. I can't believe she's going to be 2 in just 3 short months.

No comments: