Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another Karis Update

Today was a great day at physical therapy Karis pretty much did everything we wanted her to do or at least tried with little coaxing. No tantrums are always a good thing. The therapist thinks she's doing so well that we are going back to every other week visits. This excites ME in so many ways, I can't even begin to tell you.

The therapist and I also discussed putting Karis on a waiting list for the 2 year old playgroup that they have every Tuesday/Thursday. It's really popular and she wouldn't be put in the playgroup until January, but we figured we might as well get her on the list now and decide definitely later.

If I can get her in the morning class she'll go 9-11am and Brennan will be at preschool from 9-11:30. I just can't imagine having 2 hours twice a week all to myself. It's the little things.......

No comments: