Thursday, September 24, 2009

Picture Day!


Today is picture day for Taryn and Brennan. I volunteered to help out at Brennan's school. I found out a couple of days ago that if you help out you get your pictures FREE! That saved me $30 right then and there!

I don't know why picture day is just a stressful one for me. I just want the pictures to turn out great and show off their personality. A couple of years ago both sets of pictures came back and they were awful. Retakes came around and we tried again only to have them come back worse. OOPS! Guess I should have kept that 1st set for each of them.

After Brennan had his pictures done, the photographer had me come over and pick out which one I liked best. I thought that was really nice of her.

Jadyn had her pictures taken the week after school started. They came back and are great! Now to wait to actually get the other 2 back. Karis and Ryanne will get their pictures taken in November at the preschool.

No comments: