Friday, March 20, 2009

Answers to some interesting questions

Jadyn is 9, Taryn is 7, Brennan is 5 and Karis is 3

What is something your mom always says to you?
J~ I love you!
T~ I love you!
B~ No!
K~ Dora The Explorer

What makes your mom happy?
J~ When I'm good
T~ When she plays with Ryanne
B~ Funny Faces
K~ Happy Kids

What makes your mom sad?
J~ When I don't listen
T~When I don't listen
B~ Sad Faces
K~ Diego

How does your mom make you laugh?
J~ When she tickles me
T~ When mom makes funny faces at me
B~ Makes funny faces
K~ Me Laughing

What was your mom like as a child?
J ~ She was enjoyable
T~ She was good at writing
B~ Like me
K~ Little

How old is your mom?
J ~ 31
T~ 31
B~ 10
K~ 1

How tall is your mom?
J~ Tall
T~ Really tall
B~ Big!
K~ Bigger!

What is her favorite thing to do?
J~ Read
T~ Work really hard
B~ Play the yoga on the wii
K~ Play on the computer

What does your mom do when you're not around?
J~ She plays with Ryanne
T~ Plays with Ryanne
B~ Eat ice cream
K~ Throw up

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J~ Making a good babysitter
T~ A rockstar!
B~ The Prom
K~ Throw up!

What is your mom really good at?
J~ Typing on the computer
T~ Writing in cursive
B~ Yoga *LMAO*
K~ Pickles and ketchup

What is your mom not very good at?
J~ Jump roping
T~ I'm not sure
B~ Making cupcakes
K~ I don't know

What does your mom do for a job?
J ~ She doesn't have a job
T~ She takes care of Ryanne, Karis and Brennan
B~ Pickup person
K~ Shake Shake Shake Shake it Shake it

What is your mom's favorite food?
J~ Pizza
T~ Applebees
B~ Salad
K~ Peanut Butter Sandwich

What makes you proud of your mom?
J~ She's my mom
T~ She is the greatest
B~ She's Happy
K~ I don't know

If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
J~ Sandy from Spongebob
T~Candace from Phineas and Ferb
B~ You
K~ Gabriella

What do you and your mom do together?
J~ We play together
T~ We play with Ryanne
B~ Play
K~ Cuddle

How are you and your mom the same?
J~ We are both the oldest
T~ We have brown hair
B~ We sit
K~ I don't know

How are you and your mom different?
J~ I have blonde hair and mom has brown hair
T~ I have green eyes, mom has blue eyes
B~ What's different?
K~ I don't know

How do you know your mom loves you?
J~ She gave birth to me
T~ She makes me laugh a lot
B~ You tell me you love me
K~ I love you

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
J~ Applebees
T~ Preschool
B~ Walmart
K~ Preschool

What are you happy about?
J ~ That I have a loving mother!
T~ Me!
B~ Me!
K~ Because

1 comment:

Haley said...

those answers just cracked me up!