Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh Monical's......

All I really craved while pregnant with Ryanne was Monical's pizza. We'd drive up to Rockford about once a month so the craving could be taken care of. When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes Monical's became a thing of the past.

In the last 4 months I've just been waiting to get the chance to head back up north for lunch. Yesterday was the perfect day. Brennan and Taryn had their neuro appts so we had to drive up to Rockford anyway. We finished their appts and got my lab work done. Headed over to the other side of town for pizza, salad and breadsticks. YUM!

Imagine my total dismay to find out that Monical's no longer existed and that a mexican restuarant was taking it's place. We still went out to lunch, but what we had was definitely NOT what Kolin nor I wanted.

No comments: