Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mystery Baby

This is what Taryn affectionately calls her baby sister since Kolin and I refuse to tell them the babys name.

I can do this for another 21 days...right? Ok, maybe I'll just try a week at a time and we'll see how it goes from there.

Weight is pretty much the same. Blood sugars are behaving themselves. Just remind me NOT to run out of peanut butter or eat pineapple. Running out of peanut butter makes me have to eat something else for breakfast. A very small bowl of corn chex and milk obviously doesn't work.

Mystery baby is still a little high, but most of mine still were at this point. Her hb was 148. The girls loved hearing the whooshing sound, especially Jadyn. Cervix is still closed, but super super soft. At least we're making so sort of headway. I keep telling mystery baby that being early would be a great present for her mommy.

Our next appt is next week and hopefully we'll have more progress.

No comments: