Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off to the eye doctor this morning...

Got a call from the school nurse yesterday afternoon letting me know that Taryn had somehow hurt herself and had a popped bloodvessel near the corner of her eye and a nice scratch on her lower eyelid.

I went to check it out and it is pretty icky looking. She wouldn't fess up to how it happened to anyone though. I figure she was sure that she was going to get into trouble (not going to happen.) She said he eye didn't hurt, but I don't see how it couldn't. Again I think she was keeping quiet because she thought I'd take her to the dr. right then and there and she'd miss what was left of school.

On the way home from school she whispered to Jadyn and told her what happened. Jadyn of course couldn't wait to spill the beans:

Miss Taryn was being chased by a boy and wasn't watching where she was going. Come to find out that while running she slammed the side of her head into the plastic slide on the playground. OUCH!

We have an appt this morning to make sure everything is alright.

No comments: