Friday, January 4, 2008

Karis' Playgroup

I got a call today from Karis' PT telling us that Karis could start the developmental playgroup on the 8th or the 15th. Whichever would work best for us. I decided on the 8th. We might as well get the first day over with.

I'm excited and nervous for her all at the same time. She'll go from 9am-11am every Tuesday. There will be two developmental therapists running the playgroup. There are between 8-12 kids in the playgroup and one of the DT's will help get Karis accustomed to everything.

I've got to bring emergency contact info with me, change of clothes, diapers and of course her paci......which she now refers to as her " I NEED IT. " Yep, when she wants the darn thing she'll hold out a hand and say.... I Need It! It's super cute and annoying all at the same time. =)

I can stay the entire time or leave. I'll probably hang around for a while until she's comfortable and then skip out when she's looking in a different direction.

Brennan has preschool from 9-11:30 T/Th. I'll need to drop him off a little earlier each Tuesday and then take Karis. Then I'll have 120 minutes all too myself. WOW!

1 comment:

Mumbling Mom said...

Enjoy it! I love my 2.5 hours on M/W/F!