Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Great day for Miss K at 'school'

We dropped Brennan off at school this morning and then it was Karis' turn. She did a lot better than I thought she would, but then again she's used to the building and the ladies there.
I stayed for about an hour, made sure she was comfortable and then left during story time. I had to call Kolin and tell him that it was really strange being in the car and knowing that Karis wasn't with him or a friend of ours.

When I went to pick her up she was excited: She said Mommy, you back! Then she spotted her jacket and ran away saying no no no.

Her teachers said she did great. She participated with the other kids, played, sang along with the songs and did the hand gestures. I'm just excited for her and know that this will be a great experience for her and me.

1 comment:

Mumbling Mom said...

I'm so glad Karis enjoyed her first day of school! She's such a sweetie in her pic.