Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just about done....

with the kids that is. I've got to get a couple more items for Taryn. I'm hoping my raincheck for Target will help me out, but I think I'm going to be stuck.

Taryn really wants the HSM 2 dolls for Christmas. I should have bought them all the first time I saw them a couple of months ago, but decided to hold off. If only I had known what I know now.....

I've got to get her Sharpay (who is easy to find) but would love to get her Chad and Ryan as well. We've got the other 3 dolls already for her. I guess I'm just going to have to start calling assorted stores and see if they've got them in stock and if they do take a drive.

Karis by far has been the hardest to buy for, mainly because we've got a ton of things already that can be handed down.

No comments: