Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where do I start?

As I look around the house I can't help but ask myself multiple times......"Where do I start?" I've moved numerous times, but never with 5 children in tow. The last time we moved Brennan was just over a year and I was newly pregnant with Karis. I've gotten numerous answer to my above question, but at this point I think it is just starting to really set in.

The inspection on the house is Monday. We're going to have someone come out at the same time and take a look at the pool deck and see what needs to be done to make it as safe as we can. A taller fence around the top of the deck and a new gate with an adult accessible only lock is top on the list.

I have no doubt that the next few weeks are going to fly by. We've got all the end of school activities going on and Kolin's busy season at work is just kicking in. It's going to be an absolute whirlwind.

No comments: