Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kolin, there are grave markers in the yard!


Kolin, Karis and I went and toured a house this morning. As soon as I pulled up and parked at the curb I noticed the above grave markers. I just started shaking my head. I asked Kolin to go check them out. I was 'hoping' that they would be Fred the cat and Barney the dog.....but No.

These grave markers are real. They actually have names, death dates, etc on them. They are OLD......1800's OLD. However, the realtor has no clue what was up with them and after talking to the owner later that day he still doesn't really have any answers. Supposedly the markers have been there for quite some time and no new owners of the house have ever removed them. I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely wouldn't be able to sleep in the house with grave markers in my yard......

No comments: