Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another busy week....

Vacation Bible School starts this week and all 4 munchkins get to go. This year they have lowered the age to 2 and miss Karis is going to check it out. She'll be with a girl who usually babysits her, so we shouldn't have any problems. I figure she'll just think it's like playgroup with more singing and crafts. =) I'll be hanging out with a bunch of girlfriends at a friends house scrappin' while the kids are at VBS and then we'll stay and swim in the afternoon as long as the weather permits.

Speaking of swimming, I ordered the older three munchkins swim belts from http://www.kiefer.com/
A girlfriend has one for her son and I figured with as much swimming as they'll be doing this summer they will definitely come in handy. Each will get a different color so that should hopefully put a stop to any arguements that might start about who gets which belt.

I've got a baby dr. appt later in the week and have to do the nasty glucose test. They aren't terrible, but I certainly don't look forward to doing them.

1 comment:

sports supplies water polo said...

I don't get this. "I figure she'll just think it's like playgroup with more singing and crafts. " Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.

http://sportssupply.com/Swimming-Water-Polo/