Saturday, June 21, 2008

29 weeks!

Great appointment! Both doctors in the practice ended up having to be over at the hospital delivering babies and I ended up seeing the nurse practicioner. Little miss is doing well. HB was at 140 once she was still enough to get a good reading.

Her head is definitely not down at this point...most of the time she lays transverse and I get punches and kicks on both sides. Sitting for long periods of time hurts because of the position she's in. My back isn't enjoying this position either.

Blood pressure is really good, along with everything else. I should have the results of my glucose test (or what I like to call "I hope I don't throw up 1 hr test") by Monday afternoon.

I go back in 3 weeks and then we're down to every 2 weeks for a bit and then once a week. The only 'bad' part about closer together appts is that it's harder to find an appt that matches what I need.

No comments: