Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Ramblings

I finally got Karis' cake ordered. I was going to try and make it myself with my (somewhat functioning) new cake decorating skills, but couldn't figure out how I was going to find the extra time to do a good job. Karis is going to love her cake and I can't wait to see her expression when she sees it for the first time.

We got more snow last night and the kids are having fun playing it in. Me.....I'd rather stay warm and dry. I'll try and get some pics of them all playing outside this weekend.

Kolin was able to find the last 2 HSM musical dolls we needed for Taryn. I'm thrilled and it helps that Walmart will pricematch Shopko so we got them for a decent price.

I've got cookies to make and take to church tomorrow for the brave souls that are going out caroling. Hopefully I can get them done while the 2 little ones are down for their nap this afternoon.

We still don't have our tree up...we're seriously slacking this year. Hopefully we'll have it up by the end of the weekend.

No comments: