Monday, February 7, 2011

Last Appointment Today

Today I had what will be my last OB appt. We're one step closer to meeting our 'little' guy. Wednesday night we need to be at the hospital at 7pm to start the induction process. We need to ripen the ole cervix and we should be ready to break my bag of water early Thursday morning.

Baby still hasn't dropped even a smidgen into my pelvis. This seems impossible to me as I feel like he's as low as he can possibly go without falling out completely. We had a quickie ultrasound today and the doctor was able to measure his entire head. We're 6 days away from our due date and it's estimated that he's already between 8 1/2 and 9lbs. I wonder if it will be correct or not. I'm ready for my epidural now....pretty please!

After I called Kolin to tell him the news, he joked that he should call my sister and see how soon she could jump on a plane to be here. We're in the midwest and she's on the west coast. It's not like she can jump in the car and be here in an hour..... I don't see it happening, but you never know.

I've got a bunch to get accomplished in the next 48 hours. You think everything is ready, but then you realize that you're not quite there. Wish me luck!

No comments: