Monday, February 16, 2009

10...9...8...7...6...5...

4...3...2...1...

10 seconds is all it takes Ryanne to figure out that I'm not within eyesight and thus she must start crying. It's not a regular cry either. It's a I'm so sad, where did my mommy go cry.

The type of cry that breaks your heart and you have to stop whatever you're doing. The cry that makes you just want to sit down in the rocker recliner with a favorite blanket and cuddle. Cuddle with your baby who is almost 6 months old and wonder how it is that the last 5 1/2 months have gone by so incredibly fast.

It's days like today that make me remember that she is only going to be this old today and tomorrow she is going to be older.

It's time for another cuddle.......

1 comment:

Haley said...

I love that age, it's incredible, and I agree, it goes by too fast.