Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh my!

I joined the preschool board in order to keep abreast of what's happening etc. I was on the board when the girls were enrolled, took a year off and now I'm back with Brennan. It's quite entertaining, but oh my goodness what have I gotten myself into?

In thinking of a fundraiser that wouldn't have the kids (parents) handing out catalogs of items that are way over priced and we really don't need , a few of the ladies and I came up with the idea of a chili dinner fundraiser. We're going to have a bake/craft sale and a small Christmas program added to the fundraiser.

What have I gotten myself into?!?!?!?!?!? We desperately need a good fundraiser and I have no doubt that the chili dinner will do great, but it's going to be a TON of work. I've got lists and lists running around in my head right now.

Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it. 8 weeks and counting.......

No comments: